let’s hear your voice
blog for us
spiritual writer-warriors needed
By writing as a guest blogger for the Quiet Rebel Bureau you gain a platform to share your wisdom, inspiration and experience with a larger audience. In addition to being able to read your guest blog, our readers will have an opportunity to familiarize themselves with you by viewing your photo and bio. They’ll be able to connect with and learn more about you and what you do by clicking the hyperlinks you provide.
We’re looking for:
- Mind Body Spirit writers or authors
- Holistic practitioners
- Spiritual guides
- Eco warriors
- People who make the world a better place
We’re excited to welcome you as a Quiet Rebel guest blogger. Let’s go!
Submission guidelines for guest bloggers
Our focus is Mind-Body-Spirit and personal development so we welcome submissions from all topics in this genre. If you haven’t written for us before, what we’d really love to know is this:
“How are you a quiet rebel? What do you do to rebel against the ordinary?”
If you don’t wish to use our question to kick off an article, that’s cool too. We’re interested in Mind-Body-Spirit and personal development articles from guest bloggers so to give you a guideline, here are four categories your blog post could fall under. If in doubt or want to pitch an article first, send us an email.
- Living in the moment
- Being grateful
- Self love
- Positive thought
- Living authentically
Health & Wellness
- Healthy recipes (vegetarian or vegan only)
- Health tips
- Eco friendly/ environmental awareness
- Tai Chi
- Any form of healing
Topics can include
- Law of Attraction
- Manifesting your dreams
Topics can include:
- What community means to you. The deeper and more authentic the better, people want to feel your heart.
- People supporting one another
Tips to ensure your blog post is a success
- Hook your reader from the start with a catchy title.
- Be vulnerable and speak your truth in such a way that your readers can relate.
- Give your readers tips, tricks and tools they can immediately implement in their own lives.
- Use subheadings, bolded parts and/or bullet points to highlight key points or phrases.
- Write short paragraphs (four sentences maximum) for a better flow and an easier read.
- Keep your guest blog submission between 500 – 1000 words.
- Full name
- Email address
- Links to your blog, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Title of your submission
- Title of the category your submission falls under (Community, Health and Wellness, Quiet Rebellion or Abundance)
- Article between 500 to 1000 words
- Submission attached in Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Bio photo
- Please make sure your submission is your own original work and that it has not been published elsewhere (including your own site).
- Please promote yourself only within your bio space. Any “salesy” submissions will be rejected.
How to submit
- Send your post as in Word or Google Doc format.
- Write “Blog Submission” followed by your title in the subject line.
- Make sure you have done everything on the submission checklist above.
- Ensure all spelling and grammar is correct. We recommend you have someone proofread it before submitting.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting, you are consenting for The Quiet Rebel Bureau to use and/or edit your work. You’re solely responsible for all work submitted to the Quiet Rebel Bureau. We are not liable for any copyright infringements your submission may contain.